Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'Rashomama'
Episode Number: 0621
Synopsis: "Solving the case of a wealthy defense attorney killed at her son's wedding is compromised when all of the evidence from the case is stolen along with Nick's car."
Original Airdate: April 27, 2006
Rerun: July 06, 2006
Written By: Sarah Goldfinger
Directed By: Ken Fink
- Louise Lombard as Sofia Curtis
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- Sheeri Rappaport as Mandy Webster
- Conor O'Farrell as Undersheriff McKeen
- Reagan Pasternak as Jill Shoemaker
- Claire Coffee as Cindy Jansen
- Rheagan Wallace as Mindy Faberge
- Rachel Miner as Valerie Whitehall
- Amanda Seyfried as Lacey Finn
- Chris Hardwick as Mikey Shoemaker
- Johnathan McClain as Adam Chase
- Veronica Cartwright as Diane Ray
- Ray Wise as Ernest Chase
- Daniel Roebuck as Frank Rosetti
- Dave Power as Bryce Gundy
- Josie DiVincenzo as Waitress
- Paula Francis as Paula Francis
- Carmen Argenziano as Sylvano Fatelli
- Alex Skuby as Federal Agent
- Jorja Fox: "It is a fascinating, sort of character-driven, dark comedy which we rarely do. What we have is the case of a successful defense attorney, who has represented a lot of less than upstanding characters, who meets a very unpleasant demise at her son's wedding. We try to put the events together, who killed her and why. Of course, there is a twist at the end." (April 27, 2006 - CSI Files)
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
How would you rate the 'CSI' episode 'Rashomama?'
74.6% - (362
12.9% - (63
Wasn't able to see it.
5.9% - (29
3% - (15
Didn't wanna see it.
1.8% - (9
0.8% - (4
0.6% - (3