Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'Suckers'
Episode Number: 0413
Synopsis: "Grissom, Sara and Nick deal with a bizarre case when a priceless 17th century Japanese samurai sword is stolen from an exhibit at a casino. Meanwhile Catherine and Warrick have to look into the world of 'vampires' when a young woman is found dead with all her blood drained from her body."
Original Airdate: February 05, 2004
Rerun: April 22, 2004
Written By: Danny Cannon and Josh Berman
Directed By: Danny Cannon
- Danny Huston as Ty Caulfield, Casino Manager
- Sherman Augustus as Security Chief
- Wendy Gazelle as Mrs Somerville
- Alan Gelfant as Scott Somerville
- James Haven as Lazarus Kane
- Steven Lee Allen as Brandon Miller
- Andrea Roth as Woman Officer
- Joel Bissonnette as Bobby Jones
- Sam Doumit as Andela Somerville/Daegana
- Cheselka Leigh as Vampire #1/Joyce
- Jacqui Maxwell as Vampire #2/Alice/Luminessa
- Kimberly McCullough as Vampire #3
- David Berman as David Phillips
- David Chung as Yuri Yamamoto/Graeme Chen
- Cameron Bender as Lifeguard
- Maggie Egan as HIV Test Woman
- Mei Melancon as Screaming Woman/Vanessa Green
- Grissom and Sara learn the theft of a Japanese sword is more complex than it first seems, while Catherine and Warrick investigate the death of a teenager who believed she was a vampire. (December 04, 2003 - CSI Files)
Can't get enough of 'Suckers?' Check out the following merchandise:
Next: 'Paper Or Plastic?'
Return: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' Episode Guide