Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'Early Rollout'
Episode Number: 0415
Synopsis: "The team investigates the execution-style murder of a millionaire entrepreneur and his wife who were shot to death in the driveway of their home."
Original Airdate: February 19, 2004
Rerun: May 05, 2004
Fan Rating: 8.2/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Anthony E. Zuiker & Carol Mendelsohn
Directed By: Duane Clarke
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- David Berman as David Phillips
- D.B. Sweeney
- Oscar B. Goodman
- Renee Allman
- James Hyde
- Joseph Patrick Kelly as Officer Metcalf
- Nicholas Lea
- Kim Coates
- Cory Hardrict
- Galvin Chapman
- Anthony E. Zuiker
- The whole CSI team is on the case when a wealthy man and his beautiful wife are shot execution-style at their house in a ritzy gated community. (December 16, 2003 - CSI Files)
- TV Guide: "Providing a glimpse into the personal lives of the CSIs is always tricky. If it's overdone (as with Grissom's hearing loss), it's annoying and distracts from the drama. But if measured out judiciously (like Warrick's gambling addiction), the personal touches add intrigue. Thankfully, tonight's surprising revelations about Catherine (that hefty check her dad gave her comes into play) and Sara offer the right amount of gossipy backdrop to a double homicide investigation involving a Vegas club owner and his ex-porn-actress wife who are gunned down outside of their plush estate." (February 16, 2004 - CSI Files)
How would you rate 'Early Rollout'?
54.5% - (101
23.2% - (43
9.1% - (17
Wasn't able to see it
5.4% - (10
3.7% - (7
Didn't want to see it
2.1% - (4
1.6% - (3