Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'Bloodlines'
Episode Number: 0423
Synopsis: "In the fourth-season finale, a casino employee is beaten and raped on her way home from work, but she survives and identifies her attacker. Unfortunately, a DNA test sets him free and Grissom must wrestle with whether evidence can ever lie. Later, Grissom comes to the rescue of a coworker who ends up on the other side of the law."
Original Airdate: May 20, 2004
Rerun: September 16, 2004
Story By: Eli Talbert & Sarah Goldfinger
Teleplay By: Carol Mendelsohn & Naren Shankar
Directed By: Kenneth Fink
- Nina Siemaszko as Linley Parker
- George Newbern as Todd Coombs
- Drew Pillsbury as Kevin Coombs
- Michael Reilly Burke as Stuart Coombs
- Tom Kiesche as Larry Coombs
- Mark Kelly as Roger Coombs
- Lisa Sheridan as Krystal
- Alex Carter as Detective Vartan
- Slated to air as the fourth-season finale. Reportedly revolves around the rape of Linley Parker. The CSIs have not one, but five prime suspects, all brothers. (April 02, 2004 - CSI Files)
- Rumoured to resolve two long-running plot lines: Nick and Sara's competition for promotion and Greg's desire to get out in the field full-time. (April 03, 2004 - CSI Files)
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
Can't get enough of 'Bloodlines?' Check out the following merchandise:
Read the Review