A Night At The Movies
Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'A Night At The Movies'
Episode Number: 0319
Synopsis: "The CSIs investigate two murders - one in a movie theater, the other in an abandoned warehouse - that are even more bizarre and perplexing than usual. The first case takes Grissom and Catherine to a dingy art house, where a moviegoer was stabbed in the back of the head with a screwdriver. Apparently, the man was killed during a noisy on-screen gunfight, perhaps by a tall redheaded woman seen leaving the theater during that scene. Across town, a team tries to unravel the mystery of a badly bruised 15-year-old boy found shot to death in a bullet-riddled warehouse, where more than 100 rounds were fired from every conceivable angle, including the roof."
Written By: Anthony E. Zuiker, Danny Cannon & Carol Mendelsohn
Directed By: Matt Earl Beesley
- Skip O'Brien as Detective O'Riley
- Cyia Batten as Kelly Goodson
- Megan Ward as Audrey Hilden
- Charlie Hofheimer as Kevin McCallum
- Finn Carter as Mrs. McCallum
- Peter Dobson as Anthony Haines
- Knate Gwaltney as JJ
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Romy Rosemont as Jacqui Franco
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- Erik Smith as Timmy McCallum
- Matthew Scollon as Zachary
- Grissom and Willows investigate the murder of a dentist during a screening of Hitchcock's Strangers on a Train, while Nick, Sara and Warrick try to find out if foul play was involved in the death of a 15-year-old. (March 01, 2003 - CSI Files)
- Patti Vickers - CSI Files
How would you rate 'A Night At The Movies'?
48.1% - (40
32.5% - (27
Wasn't able to see it
9.6% - (8
4.8% - (4
3.6% - (3
Didn't want to see it
1.2% - (1
0% - (0
Can't get enough of 'A Night At The Movies?' Check out the following merchandise:
Read the Review