Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'Organ Grinder'
Episode Number: 0211
Synopsis: "The CSI team is called in when a famous real estate entrepreneur is found dead in a hotel elevator.
When the body of Bob Fairmont, the real estate developer, is found, the team discovers that the crime scene has been tampered with and that the victim has been re-dressed. After tracing the cause of death to a lethal poison, the team is shocked to discover that Fairmont's organs have already been removed and donated, making the case a bit more difficult to solve."
Original Airdate: December 13, 2001
Written By: Ann Donahue & Elizabeth Devine
Directed By: Allison Liddi
- Marcia Cross as Julia Fairmont
- Anne Ramsay as Claudia Gideon
- Kelly Connell as Randy Gesek
- John F. O'Donohue as Carl Mercer
- Spencer Garrett as Bob Fairmont
- Erinn Bartlett as Blond Woman at Elevator
- Dax Griffin as Blond Man at Elevator
- Due to the two-hour finale of The Amazing Race, 'Organ Grinder' was pushed to the 10pm timeslot, making it the first time for CSI to air directly opposite ER. ER, which aired the farewell episode of original cast member Eriq La Salle easily beat CSI, but the CBS show did better than any other first-run drama that ever aired opposite ER.
Can't get enough of 'Organ Grinder?' Check out the following merchandise:
Next: 'You've Got Male'
Return: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' Episode Guide