Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'Cross-Jurisdictions'
Episode Number: 0222
Synopsis: "Grissom and his crew handle their highest profile case to date when the city's former chief of detectives is slain execution-style in his house following a wild party. Missing from the residence are the chief's trophy wife and their 7-year-old daughter. When several motorists report seeing the girl along an access road near Miami, Catherine and Warrick fly there and meet that city's top CSI, Horatio Caine, who aids them in the investigation."
Original Airdate: May 09, 2002
Written By: Anthony E. Zuiker , Ann Donahue, Carol Mendelsohn
Directed By: Danny Cannon
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodriguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Rory Cochrane as Tim Speedle
- David Alan Basche as Godon Daimler
- Jeffrey D. Sams as Det. Lockwood
- Kari Wuhrer as Tiffany Langer
- John Kapelos as Duke Rittle
- Jenna Boyd as Sasha Rittle
- Darlene Vogel as Mina Rittle
- Tom Hillmann as Special Agent Sackheim
- This episode served as the pilot for spin-off show CSI: Miami, which launched in the Fall of 2002. At the time this episode aired, the show was still thought to be called CSI: Miami-Dade. More information about that show can be found in our CSI: Miami episode guide.
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
Can't get enough of 'Cross-Jurisdictions?' Check out the following merchandise: