News BulletsBy Christian
April 16, 2005 - 11:31 AM
- Talk CSI member 'ThisIsMe' posted that George Eads (Nick Stokes) didn't come in at no. 49 on E1's 50 Steamiest Southern Stars list, as we reported last week, but rather at no. 42. In addition, Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne) made the list at no. 45.
- JustAdam.net has posted a photo gallery of Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko) attending the Next Big Things party, along with former CSI: Miami co-star Rory Cochrane (Tim Speedle).
- And JustAdam.net also noted that Rodriguez is co-starring as Private Martinez in a new 90-minute thriller called Splinter, featuring Tom Sizemore, Edward James Olmos and Desperate Housewives guest star Lupe Ontiveros. There is no word on a release date yet.
- Emily Procter yesterday sent out an email to fans who have subscribed to the mailing list on her official site. "I'm excited y'all want to be a part of EmilyProcter.com," she wrote. "Things have been busy as we head toward wrapping up season 3 of CSI: Miami. Two weeks ago we shot an episode with Tony Hawk and his crew. They were awesome to watch perform. I even learned a few moves on my skateboard... um, that's not really true, I can't skateboard. Oh, well. I also recently attended my first NASCAR race in Fontana, California. What an amazing experience! I didn't truly understand the sheer power and force that goes into racing until I was actually standing there in pit row. I can honestly say that I'm now a full-blooded NASCAR fan." Procter included a photo of her together with her host for the event, NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon. "I can't wait for my next race," she added.
- The JFO has posted four new pieces of fan art featuring Sara Sidle, and is calling for Jorja Fox fans to send new pieces of art into the site.
- CBS.com has posted the official recaps for both "4x4" and "Crime and Misdemeanor."
- The Grissom/Sara Romance Page has posted a set of G/S Best-Of Clips from last Thursday's new episode, "4x4."
- A lucky Talk CSI member has a friend outside whose house CSI: Miami filmed several scenes of the second-to-last episode of the season last week. Three photos of the shoot, including two featuring David Caruso (Horatio Caine), can be found here at Talk CSI.
- And a journalism student at Cardiff University has posted a questionnaire on Talk CSI, asking fans to help her with her study on gender representation on the CSI shows.
- The Futon Critic reports that on Wednesday the 18th of May, CBS will be holding its annual upfronts presentation in Carnegie Hall, New York. At this point, the network will reveal which shows will be returning (including all of the CSIs) and which won't, and which new shows they will be adding to the schedule.
- CSI: Seattle - the fourth CSI show? No, it's the title of a one-hour news special on crime scene investigators with the Seattle Police Department, that local station KIRO will air on Wednesday the 20th of April at 9:00pm, just before CSI: New York. More information can be found in Broadcasting & Cable magazine.
- According to Elyse, veteran actor Frank Gorshin may be making an appearance in the CSI season finale.
- CSI creator Anthony Zuiker was spotted at the VIP opening of the Pussycat Dolls Lounge in Vegas, according to the Las Vegas review journal. The event was hosted by Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria. Thanks go out to Elyse for this!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.