News BulletsBy Caillan
April 11, 2003 - 7:57 AM
- CBS will be airing a repeat of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation's "Let The Seller Beware" at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Sunday, April 13.
- Tuesday's episode of CSI in Australia will be a repeat of "Cool Change", even though only three episodes of the new season have been shown down under. The early switch to repeats is due to the Easter non-ratings period.
- Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows) is profiled in the May 2003 issue of Redbook magazine. The story is called "Confessions of Star Moms: Cindy Crawford, Tracy Pollan and 100 more dish about their best, worst and most embarrassing moments ever". Thanks to Elyse's CSI Site for this!
- Helgenberger took part in a rally in Santa Monica on April 5 to protest the sacking of school district employees and huge budget cuts that will affect childrens' schooling in the area. "We are now being asked to dismantle programs we have worked so hard to build," the actress told the Santa Monica Mirror.
- Television Without Pity reviewer 'Sobel' has posted her 17-page recap of "Precious Metal", which she awarded a B grade. Read more here.
- Recent updates at JorjaFox.net include screencaps from "A Night At The Movies" and a photo from the People's Choice Awards.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.