‘Double Fault’ Official DetailsPosted by Rachel Trongo - 22/01/13 at 10:01 pm
CSI: NY airs a repeat this week, but CSI offers a new episode featuring a trio of tennis stars. Official plot details and cast list can be found after the jump.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation hits the court in “Double Fault” on Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT:
The CSIs need to ace the case involving a rising tennis star. Meanwhile, the CSIs are surprised to hear Hodges is engaged to an Italian bombshell.
Co-Producer Brad Tanenbaum has directed 15 previous episodes of CSI, most recently “Wild Flowers” from earlier this season. Writing duo and Co-Executive Producers Melissa Byer and Treena Hancock have penned seven episodes of the crime drama, including this season’s “Play Dead”.
The following guest stars will appear in the episode:
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Susie Abromeit as Tara Janssen
- Brittany Shaw as Claudia Weber
- Justin Gimelstob as Justin Gimelstob
- Lindsay Davenport as Lindsay Davenport
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- Ivan Sergei as Ivan Cafferty
- Matt McCoy as Simon Weber
- David Chisum as Agent Smith
- Brandon Michael Rowan as Ernest Prestwich / Brent Abbot
- Christine Marie Evert as Chris Evert
- Catrinel Menghia Marlon as Elisabetta
- Ever Carradine as Dr. Darcy Shaw
- Makenzie Moss as Claudia Weber – 4 years old
Larry Mitchell and Larry Sullivan are back as Officer Mitchell and Officer Akers. Tennis stars Justin Gimelstob, Lindsay Davenport and Chris Evert are playing themselves in the episode. Ever Carradine previously appeared in “Eleven Angry Jurors” during season four. Susie Abromeit guest-starred in the CSI: Miami episode “A Few Dead Men” during the show’s final season, and Ivan Sergei was in season seven’s “Raging Cannibal”. Matt McCoy appeared on CSI: New York during the season one episode “Supply & Demand”. David Chisum has been in episodes of CSI: NY (“The Party’s Over”) and Miami (“Miami, We Have A Problem”).
On Friday, CSI: New York will air a repeat of the season nine premiere, “Reignited”, at 9:00pm ET/PT. A pyromaniac’s handiwork took the life of a fire chief, leading the team to consult with a recently paroled arsonist who used similar techniques.
“Double Fault” and the repeat of “Reignited” begin airing January 23 on CBS.
Tags: Official details