The franchise offers two new episodes this week, featuring a case with ties to Warrick’s family, and a side-story focused on Lindsay’s past. Official plot details and cast lists can be found after the jump.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation starts out the week with a reference to a former colleague in “Fallen Angels” on Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT:
The CSI team investigates the death of a reverend who was killed at the grave site of former CSI Warrick Brown.
Executive Producer Louis Milito has directed nine previous episodes of CSI, including “Code Blue Plate Special” earlier this season. This is the twelfth writing credit for Co-Producer Tom Mularz, who previously penned season twelve’s “Dune and Gloom”.
The following guest stars will appear in the episode:
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Meta Golding as Tina Brewster
- Terrell Ransom, Jr as Eli Brewster
- Kofi Siriboe as James Newman
- Michael Hyatt as Jolene Newman
- Malcolm Goodwin as Aaron Voss
- Harrison Page as Reverend Rick Renken
Larry Mitchell is back as Officer Mitchell, and Meta Golding reprises her role as Warrick’s ex-wife Tina, who was last seen in the season nine premiere, “For Warrick”. Terrell Ransom, Jr guest-starred in the CSI: New York episode “Unspoken” last month. The other actors are new to the franchise.
On Friday, CSI: New York goes back to school in “Late Admissions” at 9:00pm ET/PT:
The CSIs must delve into the high-pressure world of an elite prep schools when a student is murdered while studying for the SAT’S. Meanwhile, Lindsay returns home to Montana to visit her father and deal with some issues from her past.
Former Supervising Producer Rob Bailey has directed 26 episodes of the crime drama, most recently the season five finale, “Pay Up”. Executive Producer Zachary Reiter has written 28 previous episodes, most recently the season premiere, “Reignited”.
The following actors and actresses will appear in guest-starring roles:
- John Bain as Luke Stevenson
- Michael Welch as Billy Wharton
- Mark Moses as Blake Connors
- Bobby Hosea as Principal Hal Kinney
- Abby Pivaronas as Melanie Rogers
- Gareth Williams as Frank Stevenson
- Jay Renshaw as Jesse Crawford
- James Read as Robert Monroe
- Jason Dibler as Daniel Katums
- Jadin Gould as Young Lindsay
- Emily Robinson as Caroline
- Mandalynn Carlson as Kelly Dupars
- Olivia Stuck as Lucy
John Bain was in the CSI episode “If I Had a Hammer” during the show’s ninth season. Michael Welch has previously appeared on CSI: Miami (“Permanent Vacation”) and CSI (“Blood Lust”, “A Space Oddity”). Mark Moses has also guest-starred on CSI (“Sex, Lies and Larvae”) and Miami (“Mommie Deadest”). Bobby Hosea is another actor who has credits for both CSI (“Mea Culpa”, “A Thousand Days on Earth”) and Miami (“The Score”). Gareth Williams was in the Miami episode “Not Landing” during the show’s second season. The other actors are new to the franchise.
“Fallen Angels” and “Late Admissions” begin airing November 14 on CBS.